Also available is our highly acclaimed flagship wine (93 Points - Robert M. Parker Jr., The Wine Advocate, February 2010), the 2006 Arrowood Cabernet Sauvignon, Réserve Spéciale. Here our top four Sonoma Valley vineyard sources come together in the making of this wine. Separate lots of wine made from Lasseter Vineyards, Smothers-Remick Ridge Vineyards, Monte Rosso Vineyard, and Murray Ranch Vineyard are blended together and further aged for the long haul to tell a story both of vintage, the distinct terroir that is Sonoma Valley, and uniquely Arrowood.
Arrowood makes a selection of wine's including Syrah, Malbec, and Merlot - each showing a true representation of the varietal's versatility and complexity. The same is true for the Arrowood's various Chardonnays - both reserve and single vineyard bottlings. And for more adventurous white wine lovers, Arrowood offers a delightfully aromatic Viognier produced in very limited quantities.
For assistance with your order, please call us at 1-800-938-5170 x4
Members of our First in Line wine club receive a 20% discount on all reorder and an additional 5% for 30 days when ordering any of the featured current shipment wines.
- 2011 Chardonnay, Alary Vineyard
- 2011 Chardonnay, Réserve Spéciale
- 2012 Chardonnay, Sonoma County
- 2012 Viognier, Russian River Valley, Saralee's Vineyard
- 2011 Viognier, Russian River Valley, Saralee's Vineyard
- 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Justi Creek Vineyard
- 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon, Monte Rosso Vineyard
- 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Monte Rosso Vineyard
- 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Smothers-Remick Ridge
- 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County
- 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Réserve Spéciale
- 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon, Réserve Spéciale
- 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon, Réserve Spéciale
- 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, Réserve Spéciale
- 2009 Malbec, Sonoma Valley
- 2009 Merlot, Sonoma Valley
- 2011 Syrah, Saralee's Vineyard, Russian River Valley